Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stalking Pays Off

Damn that Burger King guy!

You've seen the commercials where he just shows up at someone's window with some kind of breakfast sandwich that actually causes your arteries to harden AS you eat it. Nonetheless, as I have preached and preached and preached....you can even be a creepy, no talking freak but if you show up at enough windows with food, some girl is gonna go for it.

But how did he get to Jessica frickin' Alba's window? I tried and I got hit 8 times with a taser before I could get across her fence. I bet he gave the guards a bunch of Whoppers with cheese. Bastard. I would have brought over a grill and slaughtered cattle in her yard all day long if she would have just asked. I bet that pansy ass Burger King stalker never even took on a long horned steer. Phony ass, son of a .....

Oh wait....that's not the BK guy. That's Shrek.... errr, Austin Powers....errrr....some damn Mike Myers character. I still stand by everything I said. He probably brought her fat ass some food. Gobble it down Jessica McFatty. I bet if I cut you that gravy would come out. You disgust me. But, if you call me, I might take all that back and say you are really pretty.

3 comments:

Salty Rainbow said...

OMG, you are hilarious!!

MUS SEE THIS!! http://tinyurl.com/ypcapx

Patrick the Angry, Angry Viewer said...

Thanks wannabeyummy for the link....kinda funny!

Salty Rainbow said...

No probs..you are funny and I like your blog, feel free to check me out on MySpace..
http://tinyurl.com/yvezy8