Monday, March 26, 2007

Anna Nicole's Cream of Wheat Addiction


Ok....I am finally unable to contain my astonishment. I have been quiet. I have been patient. I have been busy watching American Idol so I just now really got to this but....without being irreverant, can we stop with the whole Anna Nicole Smith and baby whoever stuff now? I mean freakin' come on? First off, I continually feel confused when they say Howard Stern (I never hear the silent K) and I look and there are no midgets, boobs or at least a funny one liner. So right off the bat, I'm mad. And how can that clown say all he cares about is Anna and the baby when every 12 minutes he sells another exclusive to Entertainment Tonight? Yeah, if he's not a gold digger then I don't have a secret stash of Suzanne Somer's nudie pics. And I mean Three's Company Suzanne not botox inflated
organic/thighmaster slinging Suzanne. I'm talking when the Somer's twins stood tall....oops...off track.....So Howard is annoying and money hungry but what's up with her mom? Again, not meaning to be irreverant but what's wrong with being buried in the Bahamas? It's scenic, warm and waterfront. And she's fighting for Texas? I mean, damn, even the Dallas Cowboys have gone to hell and the best thing they can brag about is Who Shot JR and a booger-eating president. Where you planning to put her? Next to a dried up oil well? It's not exactly a sweet location there, Mom. And by the way, maybe you should actually HAVE a relationship with your daughter before you try to have a say in her post mortem affairs. Just a thought. And, finally, to the TV slugs who continue EVERY SINGLE NIGHT to have "Breaking News" in the Anna Nicole Tragedy.....The fact that Anna Nicole ate a bowl of Cream of Wheat the day she collapsed IS NOT breaking news. I don't give a damn and do you have to keep showing the half eaten bowl over and over from every possible angle and then have two friends who saw her eat it talk about every breakfast food she ever ingested from Crunch Berries to Eggs in a methadone creme sauce. And then you hacks try to recreate her eating the Cream of Wheat down to the details of what her post Wheat fart might have reeked of....the world needs to know....butter or maple syrup? I am begging you. No....demanding you.....STOP. I don't want to know what was in her stomach, what caused her to go down to the last detail, what her money grubbing boy toys have to say or what it would have been like to smell her last bowel movement. I am all smelled out.

No comments: