Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Can't take anymore....MUST....RIG ....VOTES


OK….let me just put it out there….I like American Idol. I watch American Idol. Now, get past the shock of that and I wish someone would email me with a “gay” comment because I like the Idol….you have been warned!

But to my point, Idol fans….what the hell has our show come to? How is it that Sanjaya Malakar and his group of idiot minions have managed to make complete mockery of my two hour life-sucking series?

First off, Sanjackass can’t sing. I would rather run my hand through a full cycle in the toaster than listen to this sack of talentless dung mumble unintelligibly through one more song.

Second, Mangina showed up on stage last night with all the style of a My Little Pony reject. Was that a Mohawk? A fauxhawk? What do you call that? Let me give you a hint….In my neighborhood you call that an ass whoopin’!

But in all fairness, I think American Idol has to honor the votes of the American public…..and by "honor the votes" I mean cheat like hell, rig the vote and put that scraggly-headed, no singing, fake smiling, vote stealing, crack smokin’, soul eating hack on the street in the next ten minutes. Don’t even wait for tonight’s results show…maybe just a quick press release so I don’t have to ever see him or that little crying girl ever again. Ever.

No comments: