Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm your Huckleberry...Pie


Holy mother of all that’s sacred! Are you frickin’ kidding me? Does anyone remember Top Gun? Tombstone? When Val Kilmer uttered the famous line, “I’m your huckleberry” I never thought he meant that Shiite literally! I guess he was REALLY in character with the whole Tuberculosis thing and ran out of breath before he could finish what I imagine would have been the entire line... “I’m your huckleberry... pie eatin’ champion and, if you please, may I also have a bowl of some of that delicious lard stew? And a few of those fried twinkies? And a handful of those chocolate covered ……” Yeah, Val….you went from Doc Holiday to Doc Hit the Buffet. Then again, I am sure you are just adding weight for your comeback role…right?

1 comment:

Salty Rainbow said...

LMFAO!! That's the saaame thing I said when I saw it!! I even have a link to it on my Yahoo 360.