Friday, May 11, 2007

And now a word from our sponsor....



Want breakfast but you’re running late to work? Or maybe you’re like me and just hate the drive through. Then this is the solution for you. The Rosie O’Donnell Gravy Injection Kit. That’s right, when I wanna get my sausage gravy fix on in the AM, I just pull out the rubber arm tie off included in the kit, get my vein right and ease in my syringe for about a 100 ccs of straight gravy, baby. The rush is incredible. It’s almost like I feel my arteries harden as the gravy comes in. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and now it’s easier than ever. Mainline your morning with the Rosie O’Donnell Gravy Injection Kit. Available in sausage, bacon and the brand new chunky blend for that hearty appetite. Sharing breakfast syringes not recommended.

No comments: