Friday, May 4, 2007

You Shouldn't Have Said That....

This quote has me more pissed off than Rosie O’Donnell when the local pub quit serving gravy by the shot. Lindsay Lohan was quoted as saying; “The thing about the press and why they need to leave me the [bleep] alone for a little bit is because I don't want that distraction from my work. I want to get a nomination. I want to win an Oscar." ARE YOU FRICKIN’ KIDDING ME???

Where do I even start? Leave you alone? Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if you had equipped every single paparazzo with one of those round flashing beepers from Outback Steakhouse so they know the exact moment you plan to act like an idiot again. I mean, I could say I don’t want attention all day long but if I walk around with a half empty bottle of Stoli’s Vodka in one hand and my penis in the other, there’s a damn good chance that somebody might notice. Likely it would be my wife saying, “not again” but that’s not the point!

AND, and, and…..I can’t even bring myself to say it…..You want an OSCAR???? For what? Acting? ARE YOU FRICKIN’ KIDDING ME? Lindsay, you couldn’t locate good acting unless it was attached to the worm at the bottom of a bottle of tequila or if somehow it was passed to you at a party wrapped up in a zig zag. I hate to inform you but they don’t yet have an Oscar for being the person who can best flash her Everlasting gobstuffer in public and if they did it would damn sure go to Britney. I would rather be date raped by Dustin Diamond and his special friend Sanchez than have to suffer through watching your craptastic movies. Enough said.

No comments: