Monday, May 21, 2007

Grandma's moonlighting again...




Wow! That’s amazing! Britney went from head shave to hair in the middle of her back in less than 2 months. She must be taking some great vitamins! Then again…..are you frickin’ kidding me? Unbeknownst to me, Britney has traded in her hairdresser for my grandma and her world-renowned sock sewing skills. She was the best! I remember one time I went to a friend’s house to jump on their trampoline with some buddies and when I took my shoe off and they got their first look at “frankensock” they thought it was the coolest thing ever. They were so jealous that they all took turns hitting me and giving me wedgies so hard that my ass crack started at the base of my neck. Funny, they didn’t take my sock, though. Seriously, Brit, you have like millions of dollars in the bank. Do you think you might get someone who has something other than a knitting needle and a certificate of completion from Thelma’s Online Cross-Stitching School to take care of your extensions? Dumbass.

No comments: