Thursday, May 10, 2007

Will somebody call the damn Orkin Man, please?


RUN! RUN! Killer beetles are on the attack! Are you frickin kidding me? I’m praying that you drank so much PGA the night before that you were suffering from temporary blindness when you put that dress on. That could also explain the reason you weigh the same amount as my zebco rod and reel. That same blindness must have you mistaking a plate full of flesh eating virus and a glass of delicious air for dinner. Mischa, you seem like a nice enough girl and all but don’t you think it’s time you tried a food substance that wasn’t a powder? I know that wheat thin you put in your mouth will seem really foreign but you have to give it a shot. Could you just bite a little piece off of the corner for Daddy? I’d like you to grow into more than a sea monkey in a jellybean dress, princess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I have made some researches about Orkin. It specializes in providing pest control services. The company focuses on extermination of destructive insects or other animals that attacks crops, food, livestock, etc. At the present time, the company has more than four hundred locations all over the United States and Canada. Orkin, Inc. is considered to be one of the leading companies in the industry. And on www.pissedconsumer.com I found computer reports about the company.