Friday, April 6, 2007

Britney's New Bag


Well, congratu-freakin’-lations to Britney Spears as she embarks on her post rehab life. Maybe she’ll actually remember she’s a parent now. Frankly, her kids have probably taken to calling a bag of skunk weed “mom” since they have been living with Fed-Ex and that’s the only thing that’s always there. A stank bag of weed and dad’s inexplicable propensity for speaking to his kids only in rap. Well, that craptastic spouting he calls rap, anyway. But, as always, I digress. This is a celebration of Brit-Brit’s new found freedom from insanity and her certain to be crunkalicious new CD. I thought maybe I could give her a few suggestions for the album title. After a great deal of time in my creative process….aka….sitting on my ass eating sesame chicken and sucking down iced tea ….I have come up with my …..

TOP THREE TITLES FOR BRITNEY’S NEW CD

A tribute to the 80’s
3) Flashpants

an ode to country music
2) The Carpet don’t Have to Match the Drapes cuz I ain’t got Either (get it? Think about it….no CARPET……)

And the top suggestion is…..no explanation needed on this one

1) Leave it to Beaver

No comments: