Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Please Kill Me Now


CBS has plans to bring '80s cartoon classics Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears back to television. Yeah, that’s what we need for our kids. While kids in Japan are busy designing computer chips in first grade, we can look forward to another whole generation of frickin’ Sanjayas. Care Bears will have new original characters like Cheer Bear and Funshine. Well, la-di-frickin’ da…..Can Cheerbear teach my kid to build a frickin’ I-Pod? Can Funshine teach my boy criminal law so he can get daddy out of jail from beating on the creators of lame ass cartoons? Daddy needs some dough. What they need is to create Co-Dependant bear so he can show my little angry viewer how to take care of daddy when he’s old and bitter. As a matter of fact, why not have SCARE BEARS. You could have Bank Rob-Bear, Flimflam Bear, Bear Nekkid, and Hold my Bear and Watch this Sh**. Now THAT would be good.

No comments: