Friday, June 8, 2007

And now a word from our sponsor...


Let me ask you a question,Anger Allies…do you sometimes have things you’d like to carry but don’t have enough pockets? For me, I can’t tell you how many times I wish I had a spare car key. Maybe you’re an avid concert goer or frequent flyer and need somewhere to stash your favorite herb. The good news is you can do this and so much more with the newest cosmetic enhancement that’s sweeping America. I’m talking about the Mike Huckabee Pelican Neck Pouch. This subtle cosmetic enhancement provides a functional pouch that spans from chin to neck with a hidden zipper, comfortably holds up to 2 lbs of dead weight and is perfectly matched to your skin tone. The Mike Huckabee Pelican Neck Pouch. You’ll never be left holding the bag again! Comes in baggy or extra baggy and gubernatorial sizes.

No comments: