Friday, June 22, 2007

Corey, Jay, the Angry, Angry Viewr and Jersey at Edgefest




Wow....10,000+ people screaming ... that was frickin' cool! Of course, now that I think about it....maybe they were just screaming because they wanted us to get off the damn stage so they could hear Breaking Benjamin rock it out. But, this is my delusion, so don't try to bring me down... they were there to see the Angry, Angry Viewer. And they were all yelling "Are you frickin' kidding me" at the top of their lungs followed by chants of "Patrick! Patrick! Patrick!" and backstage women tore at my shirt .....then I woke up and it was just a bill collector trying to get the wallet out of my pants while I was passed out. Anyway, Edgefest rocked even if I am broker than the US Treasury after the Bush administration.

No comments: