Monday, June 25, 2007

She really IS Scary!


Ohhhhhhhh ok, I get it. I now understand why Eddie Murphy tried to deny that Scary Spice (aka Melanie Brown)was carrying his baby. I mean, daaaaayuuummmmm……If I didn’t know better, I’d swear she was carrying the spawn of Satan and that this picture was taken right after she took a shot of Holy Water in the eye. About 3 seconds later she was completely vaporized by rays from the sun. I sure as hell bet Eddie wished that was the case because that dude is SOOOOOOOO paying millions to old goo eye. Now who’s the donkey, Eddie? All of the sudden I smell Shrek 5-8. Daddy's gonna need a little dough. Face it, Ed, the only way you're getting out of this is with a wooden stake and some garlic. You are completely screwed! Next time wear a condom you arrogant, prick. And by the way, I want a refund for Norbit. I figure you owe me
about $8 for the ticket, about $230 for concessions and about $82,000 for you just changing the name of The Nutty Professor and expecting me not to catch on. That's an hour and a half I could have spent doing something a little more fun, like say, repeatedly blasting my forehead with a staple gun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!