Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Will everybody PLEASE stop stealing from my Grandma!


You see, Britney, you are not the only one stealing clothes from my grandma. Here, Uma Thurman shows off my Granny’s favorite swim suit. Of course, Granny liked it because it concealed her extra large adult diaper band but what’s your excuse, Uma? On the bright side, if you fall off a cliff….and by fall off I mean when the fashion police arrive and kick the crap out of you and then throw your crazy ass off a cliff for wearing the dumbest bikini in the history of bikinis…..well, then you can just turn upside down and that parachute should open right up. And that big hearty laugh you’re having there…..I can only imagine how fun it would be to end that with the industrial strength wedgie I could give you with that retarded bikini. What are you laughing at anyway? I know what I’m laughing at…..I’m laughing at the fact that your last eight movies combined made the same amount as I what I spent for my Spicy Chicken sandwich value meal. In all fairness, I did pay 50 cents more for the extra cheese.

No comments: